|By registering you will be entering into the following category:
H&L PRIZE FOR Embroidery
FASHION | Open Category
This prestigious international prize has attracted embroiderers in the fields of design, arts, surface textiles, costume, fibres, interiors, fashion and textiles from throughout the world. The aim of this prize is to promote the use of hand embroidered surface embellishment within fashion, costume and soft furnishing. All in the hope that contemporary design and other fresh approaches will be inspired to embrace hand embroidery, to acknowledge and value its quality and expertise.
First Place winners receive:
1st place: $4000 USD
Winners and runners up receive:
- A commemorative framed hand embroidered plaque produced by Hand & Lock’s skilled craftsmen.
- Tickets to any Fashion Textile Museum Exhibition.
- A year’s subscription to Selvedge magazine.
- A work placement at Hand & Lock.
- A weekend embroidery course at Hand & Lock.